A research conducted regularly by scientists around the world, inevitably suggests that adults (95%) are carriers of from 1 to 5 different types of parasites. It is known that the human body can be up to 300 species.
The main parasites that live in the human body:
- helminths (worms);
- a had;
- I had (had);
The habitat of the worms is not only the large intestine. Eggs of parasites are found in the stomach, esophagus, pancreas, bile ducts, the liver, the muscle, the heart, lungs, joints, muscles, blood, the brain, the organs of vision.
Causes of infestation:
The parasite eggs are ingested from contaminated water and food. Therefore, the principal route of entry – unwashed fruits, raw water, insufficiently cooked food, especially eggs, milk, meat and fish (homemade bacon, caviar, shish kebab, meat with the blood, self-made dried and salted fish).
In contact with the origin of the contamination of parasite eggs remain on the skin. The handrails in public transport, the subject of toilets, the money, the carpets, the toys, the clothes, the beach, the water, open water, and just normal soil can be a source of infestation. That is why it is so important to consistently wash their hands, and not just before meals.
Insects (flies, wasps, fleas) are distributors of various infections, including parasites. Bites-insect – another form of transmission.
Parasites can enter the body with the dust particles through the air.
Pets in the body that the parasites are present, your breath and the damp diffusion of the threat of the eggs to a distance of 5 metres. The dander is the carrier of the eggs of Giardia, pinworms, ascaris, toxocara.
The evidence of the presence of parasites in the body:
- Constipation. Abundant infection associated with worms can block the bile and intestinal path that leads to rare and difficult of the chair.
- Diarrhea. A number of parasites produce a prostaglandin that leads to the loss of sodium and chloride, which leads to frequent stools loose. Therefore, the diarrhea in an outbreak of parasitic is a function of the parasite, not the body of the attempt to get rid of the infection.
- Gas and bloating. A number of parasites that live in the upper small intestine, where they cause inflammation because of the swelling and gases.
- Pain in the joints and the muscles. Parasites can migrate with the aim of encapsulate in joint fluid and muscle. Therefore, the person experiences pain, which is often considered a symptom of arthritis. The pain and inflammation of the joints and the muscles are also result from injury to tissues caused by parasites or immune response of the body to their presence.
- Allergies. Parasites can irritate and sometimes pierce the shell intestines, which leads to the entrance into the blood of large molecules of undigested food. It activates the immune system and causes an allergic reaction. For themselves, the parasites can also be allergens.
- Problems with the weight. Obesity is one of the results of the theft of the human body. Due to the extravagance of helminths there is a deficiency of nutrients in excess of "empty calories".
- The nervousness. Metabolic waste and toxins parasites can seriously affect the nervous system. Anxiety, depression, nervousness, are the result of poisoning systematic.
- Chronic fatigue. The symptoms of chronic fatigue, weakness, apathy, flu-like conditions, depression, reduced concentration, poor memory. These symptoms can be caused by parasites, which absorb most of the nutrients. Even with very good nutrition a lack of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Worse in a permanent way, such as the poisoning of the body.
- The immune disorders. Parasites weaken the immune system, decreasing the secretion of immunoglobulin. Their presence continuously stimulates the reaction system and can weaken this vital mechanism, opening the way of penetration, bacterial and viral infections.
- The inflammation of the Airways. The number of worms migrate into the human body, including the respiratory tract. Cough, fever, runny nose – the symptoms of the real presence in the body "intruders". Pneumonia is one of the manifestations of ascariasis.
- Bad skin. Intestinal parasites can cause hives, rashes, eczema and other skin reactions. Of the skin, ulcers, tumors, papillomas, etc. it can be the result of the presence of protozoa.
- The sleep disturbance. Frequent night waking can be the result of the attempts of the body to get rid of toxic substances through the liver. Sleep disorders can be caused by the overnight release of certain parasites through the anus, which leads to sensations and itching.
- Cancer. Chronic poisoning of the body, the failure of the immune system, direct traumatic effects on tissues and organs, in the long term, the inflammation and the deficiency of nutrients – this is more than enough to provoke the development of tumors.
- Other symptoms. Very diverse and depend on the type of parasite, the duration of the infection and the degree of organ damage. Range from migraines and heart attacks in asthma and inflammation of the urinary tract.
The clinical picture of the infection parasitic varies as a function of age, sex, body condition, and helminth was established in the human body.
The acute phase of infection is characterized by symptoms of intoxication (vomiting, diarrhea, fever, skin rash), worsening of the pathology of the liver, the lungs and the heart.
Complications of the presence of colonies of parasites in the body
If you do not destroy the parasites, the immune system, finally, are depleted and the body develops secondary immunodeficiency. As a result of infection by parasites may include the following diseased states: vitamin deficiency, dysfunction of the hormonal system, metabolic disorders and hematopoiesis.
Suffer from the presence of foreign agents blood vessels (permeability, elasticity) and to protect the body from cancer. Patients infected with different types of parasites, there is a lack of trace elements, particularly potassium, manganese, selenium, zinc, iron, copper, magnesium, silicon, iodine, boron, etc.
Prevention of the infection of protozoa and worms
- Thoroughly with soap wash your hands after going to the toilet, coming from the street, the contact with the soil, the food. Get used to this useful hygiene procedure children from an early age.
- Always wash your vegetables, fruits and fruit before eating, preferably boiled water. The green is recommended to keep at least a quarter of an hour in salted water to kill the bacteria (teaspoon per liter of water).
- Boil the water before drinking it or use bottled drinking water for the kitchen.
- All products are subject to careful heat treatment.
- Reject the purchase of products in the spontaneous markets, especially milk, home-made sausage, bacon, meat, fish, cheese, eggs.
- Do not swim in not having open water and is tested.
- Keep food in the fridge.
- Spend time measures in the elimination of parasites in Animals.
- On a daily basis in your diet includes garlic (3-4 cloves fresh salt), onion, ginger root, pumpkin seeds, drink fermented with beneficial bacteria.
Treatment of infections parasitic in the traditional medicine
In the first stage, the body is prepared for purification by the elimination of toxic substances produced by worms.
Then, prescribe drugs against parasites, depending on the species of protozoa present in the body. Its presence is determined by the laboratory tests of stool, urine, blood.
The final phase of the recovery. For the normalization of the intestinal microflora to carry out the probiotic). Suitable herbal immunomodulators. In the restoration of liver cells is well tested drugs on the basis of milk Thistle.
The selection of drugs, duration of treatment and the dose has to be prescribed by a doctor to avoid complications and to obtain a good result. The most difficult cases are solved through surgery (cepni, echinococcus).
The traditional methods of pest control
Herbal remedy – a good help in cleansing the body of parasites. There are many time tested methods of getting rid of helminths and protozoa.
Garlic. The plant is effective against many types of protozoa, helminths, and bacteria, viruses, fungi, bacteria, etc. Sulphur compounds, volatile (allicin) and other useful properties of all allow destroy in a secure manner and carry parasites. The most effective recipe of worms – whole milk with garlic. Cook in a water bath for a quarter of an hour a glass of milk with garlic (2 cloves), let stand for several hours. Take a cup in the form of heat four times a day on an empty stomach. The treatment lasts 1 week.
Ginger. Alcohol tincture of the root of ginger is a proven remedy for cleansing the body of parasites. Grate the ginger (1/2 kg), folded into a liter bottle, pour ½ litre of quality vodka or diluted medical alcohol (40%), cork and let stand for 15 days in a place shaded. Receive the filtered tincture, 5 ml three times a day with 1/2 Cup of boiled water, 30 minutes before a meal.
Wormwood. Grind 100 grams of grass dry wormwood, pour ½ liter of rubbing alcohol (70%), insist in a dark place for 2 weeks, to filter. Welcome to 30 drops diluted in ¼ Cup of drinking water, three times a day. Experienced doctors recommend to drink the infusion of wormwood silicon water.
Tansy. The administration of the infusion of tansy help of worms and protozoa. Tablespoon of dried herbs and steam bath in 250 ml of boiling water, insist, wrapped, for 4 hours, filter and drink four times daily 15 ml before meals.
The seeds of pumpkin. The most common among the healers recipe cleanse for worms – with the help of decoction of pumpkin seeds. 300 grams raw, chop in food processor (mill), add water (1 part plant material is taken with 2 parts of water), placed in the water bath for 2 hours, remove from the surface of the oil film and drain. Reception of broth in the morning in small SIPS for half an hour (approximately ½ litre). In three hours, you should take a laxative.
Vegetables recipes safer for humans. Natural substances are less toxic, can be long courses, in which they create a powerful protection from parasites, inhibit the activity and proliferation of protozoa, improves the immunity. Be healthy!