The human body is an attractive habitat for pathogenic microorganisms. Located in internal organs, causing diseases and serious illnesses. There are types of parasites, which almost does not affect the well-being of the person. Others can be deadly. The symptoms of the presence of the parasite in the human body often refer to the possibility of defeat. You should immediately contact the experts: we can talk about life and death.
What parasites live in humans
Giardia enters the body through dirty hands, fruits or vegetables. These parasites belong to the class of flagellates and microscopic in size. Sometimes their presence is unnoticed, as there are no significant changes or damage. Ancylostoma easy to hook if you walk barefoot on the earth. The infection is manifested as skin irritation, rashes to the skin of the legs. The parasite can get into the internal organs, and then acts as roundworm.
Pinworm prefer the child of the body. This parasite lives in the intestine, causing that the child has a lack of appetite, increased fatigue, irritation of the anus. The parasite lays eggs in the clothing and inside the folds of the skin. It enters the body, if the hands dirty, it is transmitted by children via toys, dishes, clothes of bed. Swine and bovine zipname infect through raw or not well processed meat. Especially dangerous are the larvae of tapeworm, which can reach the eyes and the brain. An adult tapeworm may live in man for 20 years and, therefore, of 7 meters of length.
Toxocara person receives from cats or dogs. The eggs of these parasites, in adulthood, growing up to 30 inches, meets with the feces of animals in the soil. Can, for many years being viable. Then, through dirty hands or sordida in the ground objects, parasites can enter the body and not leave. In the interior of a person easily spreads to the organs and systems.
For Echinococcus or alionochka can be contracted from animals. Another variation of the infection is the use of dirt and the vegetables. Of particular danger are the larvae of these parasites via the blood vessels located throughout the body. That can cause the formation of cysts:
- in the brain;
- in the lymphatic system;
- in the kidneys.
Worms occur in humans more frequently than any other parasite. The source of infection serve as unwashed hands, dirty, the water, the soil. In humans, Ascaris can reach a length of about 40 centimeters, to penetrate in the liver, brain, capillaries, lungs, eyes, the mucous membranes of the intestine. Food for ascarids serve as necessary nutrients for the human body, red blood cells. The result of the presence of the parasite are:
According to statistics more than 1 billion people are infected with the parasite. You may not even suspect that became a victim of parasites.
To determine the presence of parasites in the body easy for a symptom-an unpleasant smell from the mouth. Ask your loved ones, if the smell of the mouth in the morning (before brushing teeth). If Yes, then 99% probability that they are infected with the parasite.
The infestation leads to nervousness, fatigue, sudden changes in the mood, in the future, begin more serious the disease.
In men, the parasite causes: prostatitis, impotence, adenoma, cystitis, sand and stones in the kidneys and the bladder.
In women: pain and inflammation of the ovaries. Developing fibroids, fibroids, fibrocystic mastopathy, inflammation of the adrenal gland, bladder, and kidneys. As well as the heart and cancer.
I just want to warn you that there is no need to run to the pharmacy and buy expensive medications, according to pharmacists, exedunt all the parasites. The majority of drugs are highly inefficient, in addition, they cause great harm to the body:
- problems with the digestive system;
- if the larvae can enter the lungs, skin, or respiratory tract – atopic dermatitis, asthma, seizures or arthritis;
- some signs – fever, similar to colds.
Similar demonstrations had a choice – she puts the inside of human beings through raw fish. The parasite can grow up to decem-length retorto on the inside. When infected occur:
- stomach pain;
- nausea (especially in the morning).
Signs of parasites in the body
The appearance of the skin spots, or roughness, of the first wrinkles and baldness, pimples should cause concern. Will attract the attention of the heels cracked, the resolution of the nails – symptoms of parasites in the body can be a sign of the presence of microorganisms in the digestive system. These can be Trichomonas, Giardia. Any infection affects the immune system that can manifest itself as a sore throat, inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, suddenly manifest snoring, polyps, sinusitis.
In men the signs of the presence of microorganisms may be cystitis, prostatitis, sand and stones within the bladder and kidney, adenoma of the prostate, impotence. Infection by certain parasites can cause brain damage and affect subsequent generations. In women, symptoms of microorganisms may include:
- pain during menstruation;
- violation of the cycle;
- inflammation of the ovaries;
- fibrous-the mastopathy;
- inflammation of the adrenal glands;
- in fibroid;
- problems with the kidneys and the bladder;
- the myoma.
Pinworms can lead to appendicitis, opistorhoze parasites because of pancreatitis or biliary dyskenisia. Trapped in the lungs of the larvae of Ancylostoma can give the appearance of pneumonia. The effect of the presence of harmful micro-organisms can look like bronchitis or tonsillitis. There are signs in which one can suspect a contamination by pathogenic microorganisms, among which:
- the deterioration of immunity;
- a sudden change of weight;
- unexpected skin problems;
- feeling of fatigue constantly;
- frequent or persistent unpleasant sensation in the stomach or the intestine;
- poor sleep and a General hectic condition;
The symptoms of parasites in humans
The main symptoms of infection are very diverse. This:
- Constipation. Worms, reaches a considerable size, capable of blocking the intestinal and bile ducts and interfere with the normal intestinal transit.
- Diarrhea. Some microorganisms secrete substances that lead to the liquefaction of the stool. Diarrhea is often a sign of indigestion, but the presence in the body of uninvited guests.
- Vestibulum and the swelling. Trapped inside the intestine, the worms cause inflammation. Prolonged inflammation can be a symptom of parasites in the human body.
- The irritable bowel syndrome. Parasites cause fat becoming more and more assimilated, is placed in the interior of the colon, causing the Kale becomes his lot. Experience constipation, diarrhea, colic.
- Pain in the muscles and joints. Some micro-organisms prefer to settle in the muscles and the fluid of the joints. Their presence causes pain similar to that occurring with arthritis. In fact, they are caused by the inflammation as the immune system trying to expel worms or lesions on their fault.
- Allergic reactions. The waste products of the parasites may cause reactions of the immune system, forced to produce more protective cells of eosinophils. A large number of them leads to inflammation, followed by an allergic reaction.
- Eruptions on the skin. The presence of the worms because of the skin, rashes, eczema, other problems. Parasites among protozoa lead to dermatitis, papillomas, ulcera of the skin.
- The anaemia. Once in the intestine, the worms attach to the mucosa and to live at the expense of nutrients of a person. Parasites such as Trichomonas the food in the cells of the blood, it can rastrogavshis, cause significant blood loss, causing anemia.
- The extra weight or the lack of it. Integrity is an indication that the parasites consume glucose or poison products in your life. A low weight indicates metabolic disorders.
- Increased irritability and anxiety. The waste products of parasites are toxic to the human body and affect the nervous system, the person is often depressed, feels a constant irritation, these symptoms – the symptoms of parasites in the body.
- Sleep disorders. If you often wake up somewhere between two and three o'clock in the morning, this indicates parasites. During these hours, the liver tries to rid the body of toxins. At night, the worms can exit through the anus, causing irritation.
- Gnashing of teeth during sleep. Common among the sleeping children, is a reaction of the nervous system to toxic effects of the parasites.
- The chronic fatigue syndrome. Accompanied by symptoms similar to the flu, the lack of will to act leads to a deterioration of the memory. All of this points to the lack of nutrients caused by the presence of parasites.
- The immune disorders. The actions of microorganisms result in the weakening of the immune system that causes allergic reactions and favors the entrance of infection.
- Cancer. If the parasites are inside the body for a long time, leads to damage to tissues and organs. You may experience inflammation, the lack of the necessary body substances. This more serious alteration of immune system is a common background for the emergence of cancer problems.
- The inflammation of the Airways. Some parasites are able to move the body. When they reach the Airways, they cause symptoms such as nasal discharge, cough and high temperature. Even asthma or pneumonia can be caused by its action.
Worms called worms, are worms-parasites related to worms, tapeworms, flat worms. About four types of worms can exist inside of a person. They are able to cause significant damage to many organs and tissues. When they reach the heart, and can cause myocarditis. Signs of a lesion of this organ will appear in a week, a maximum of four months. In the absence of necessary treatment, the symptoms will become chronic.
Dirofilaria is a helminth that can live under the skin. A person infected mosquitoes. Subcutaneous parasites carry viruses Of Morgellons dangerous for people with weakened immune systems. These diseases with similar manifestations, as expressed in the seal under the skin. If you press on it, it begins to move, which indicates the presence of one or more parasites.
When myiasis in age there are boils on the skin caused by the presence of larvae causing the inflammation. Often, the person feels the movement. The variants of the disease:
- Oftalmia distributed in tropical areas of the planet. Insect larvae make their way under the skin, reach the conjunctiva, lacrimam bag, fall into the orbit. Their actions can cause harm to the eyes.
- The larvae Conjunctival granuloma occurs when a larva that is placed in the mucosa, which leads to swelling. In general, the parasite is to remove it surgically.
- Creeping myiasis seems to be a slowly lengthening the line to the skin.
- Maxime conjunctivitis occurs when it enters the larvae that the females abdominal gadflies throw on the fly, in the conjunctival sac. This forms an ulcer in the cornea.
- Intraocular lesions are rare and are caused by the larvae of gadflies rodents or livestock.
Often, this body is inhabited by worms. It is poison to the human body, the release of toxic substances. Signs of worms – the smell of urine, bad breath, lack of defecation, lack of appetite and low weight. The symptoms of parasites in the human body should not be neglected, as these danger signs can lead to more devastating consequences.
Methods of prevention
Prevention of infection with the parasite try to avoid contact with him or his carriers. You can do regular inspection and cleaning of the body. But to avoid this difficult because some parasites can get inside the body through the exposed parts of the legs. Testing and validation of the body will not be superfluous, especially if you suspect their presence. The following precautions will help to reduce the risk of infection:
- personal hygiene;
- frequent house cleaning;
- heat processing of food;
- wash vegetables and fruits;
- attention to the health of the Animals